The user interface includes real-time graphical displays, alarms, and logging to capture all key metrics from the output of the DAB Multiplex. Any irregularities are flagged, allowing the operator to pinpoint the cause of the errors for quick reparation.
Recording the Ensemble
The operator can schedule a recording to commence by date and time. Save to file options include:
- ETI (NI) file from the incoming EDI signal (.eti)
- Sub-channel including associated data (.bin)
- PAD from the selected sub-channel (.pad)
- PCM format audio from the selected sub-channel (.pcm)
- WAV format audio from the selected sub-channel (.wav)
- CSV file export for data logging (.csv)
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i5 Processor - 2GHz or faster
2GB free disk capacity for installation
Enquire About This Product
If you would like to learn more about this product or to arrange a demo, leave us a message and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.